Who says women are not strong they are tougher than men. Don’t you believe it? Oh, I wonder how can you forget about all the pain she goes through every few days just to get herself waxed and keep her body clean from the hair that grows on your body. Even I go through it and trust me that pain is a lot but it is very successful in keeping the belly hair gone for a longer period.
There are more ways to remove your hair than just getting waxed like Shave, Nair, or Laser. I could explain to you about all these in a little detail may be in some other article because now we will only muse about “hair on your stomach”, which indeed can be upsetting especially during summers when we wear dresses in which our abdomen is left nude, one of the biggest examples of this is our very own Indian and traditional attire “Saree” and there are many others too. Envisage bearing off an elegant saree with a hairy stomach is both embarrassing and inconvenient. While in winters this embarrassment can be overlooked for a while by wearing layers of clothes to keep our body warm.
Sometimes we think they are hardly noticeable, but believe me, people do notice it. Though we people have normal and light hair growth on our stomach which is barely visible if you have excessive hair growth then it is a condition of Hirsutism, which causes women to develop male pattern hair growth on their face, chest, stomach, and on other body parts, which is more embarrassing.
How to Get Rid of Stomach Hair Permanently & Naturally
The growth around your belly button is also caused by genetic disposition, certain medications, or imbalanced hormone levels. You do everything from wax to razor just to remove that hair from your body. But always remember belly button area is one of the sensitive areas of our body, so do not use any harsh chemicals on it or shave the hair with a razor very often. It can cause you problems. I recommend you not to use razors at all, rather remove the hair and stop its growth by natural means that will not harm your skin and keep that area smooth and free of hair. Now, you must be in awe of “How to remove stomach hair naturally?” Be patient and read about these various natural home remedies to get rid of this problem naturally.
Home Remedy # 1 Papaya
Papaya is a tropical fruit with great taste, mouthwatering flavor, and great health benefits. It not only benefits your health, but it benefits your beauty as well. It helps you remove the hair around your stomach in a natural way.
How papaya can help you remove stomach hair naturally?
- Make a paste using Papaya leaves.
- Apply it daily around your belly button before you go to sleep.
- Use it continuously for 1 to 2 months and notice your hair being thinner and later removed for your belly button.
Home Remedy # 2 Turmeric
Turmeric has several properties, from boosting your immunity to being anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. It has curcumin and compounds that support many of your body’s systems. It largely benefits your health. But do you know apart from the health benefits that it floods you with, it even helps you remove that unwanted hair from your skin?
How turmeric can help you remove stomach hair naturally?
- Make a paste using turmeric, gram flour, and milk.
- Apply the mixture to the area around your belly button.
- Let it dry for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Once it is dried well, add a few drops of water and rub the paste slowly and smoothly.
- Now sponge it with cold water.
Use it regularly to get the utmost benefits.
Home Remedy # 3 Egg Whites
Egg Whites are rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals and are incredibly versatile. They have no fat or cholesterol in them. But this might be new to you all that egg whites hide or remove unwanted hair around your belly button.
How egg whites can help you remove stomach hair naturally?
- Mix 1 egg white, 1 tablespoon cornflour, and 1 teaspoon Aloe Vera and make a smooth paste of it.
- Apply this paste that you have just made on the area around your stomach.
- Let it dry for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once it is dried peel it off in opposite directions.
- Sponge it with lukewarm water, and then with cold water.
Home Remedy # 4 Raw Loofah
Loofah is a good source of iron, phosphorus, and calcium. Loofah is known for its high cleansing properties and is grown around the world in warm climates. It belongs to the cucumbers family and is a type of gourd. But do you know raw loofah is a very effective and natural tip to remove unwanted hair on the body?
How raw loofah can help you remove stomach hair naturally?
- Rub Loofah pad on the area around your stomach when you take bath.
- It will hide or remove unwanted hair from your skin after your regular bath using those loofah pads and with no side effects.
Home Remedy # 5 Lemon Juice
Lemon juice boosts your digestion, balances your blood sugar levels, and helps burn fat. It contains antioxidants and treats many ailments and conditions. One of the treatments of lemon juice is, that it treats unwanted skin hair on your body.
How lemon juice can help you remove stomach hair naturally?
- Squeeze 10 ml lemon juice and mix it into a cup of water (150 ml)
- Add 30 grams of gram flour to the paste you have just made.
- Mix it thoroughly and apply it to your stomach hair.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Once it is dried scrub your stomach in the direction of your hair growth to remove the unwanted skin hair.
Home Remedy # 6 Homemade Wax
Whenever you feel lazy to go to the parlor, make a wax at home and remove your body hair. It is gentler to the skin and less painful than your regular waxing.
How to prepare homemade wax?
- Take 2 cups of white cane sugar, one-fourth cup of water, and one-fourth cup of lemon juice.
- Heat a pan and mix all the ingredients in it over medium-high heat.
- Stir the mixture till it’s melted and do not overheat it.
- A thick brown liquid is ready, use it once it is slightly cool.
- Now apply it to the area you want to remove hair from and use a clean cloth or waxing strip to pull the hair from your skin.
- Apply ice or astringent over the area you have just waxed to tighten the pores.
- This recipe can be used to remove hair for both body and face.
- Before applying any homemade recipe to a larger area, try it on a small patch of skin to detect skin irritation if any.
- Try a couple of different options before finding the best natural treatment for your hair removal because sometimes a single treatment recipe option doesn’t work best for everyone.
Few Instructions that you need to follow in your daily life:
- Determine the cause of your stomach hair, for instance, is it because of Hirsuitism, hormonal imbalance, or any medication?
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle. Eat healthily and exercise regularly.
- Consider natural remedies to remove your skin hair, as it is more safe and hygienic.
Remove your hair around your stomach and flaunt those sexy curves around your body.