A vibrant and gorgeous look is created with a perfect blend of makeup products. A hint of less or more of any product can skid your total look. The look begins by applying an essential moisturizer and foundation. Foundation forms the base of a striking makeover. For a long-lasting and fresh makeup, it is necessary to choose the correct foundation. I picked the wrong one; it can lead to a blunder. So, it very important to get the right type of foundation. It should suit your skin type as well as your skin color. A wrong type may lead to patches or over oiliness.
The very first thing you need to do is, determine your skin type. Once you are clear, then it is easy to shop for an ideal foundation. Mostly, girls with normal skin and oily skin get loads of options, and many foundation brands gel well for those who have dry skin face many problems. Dry skin cannot accept any normal type, and there are special foundations for dry skin to retain a glowing look and lasting makeup.
Here’s the list of best foundations for dry skin
1. M.A.C Next To Nothing Face Colour Range
We love M.A.C. foundations. They are luxurious and pamper your skin. They are straightforward to apply, spread well, and lend a lovely base. The Next To Nothing Face Colour Foundation range is one of the best available foundations for your dry skin. It is a liquid-based foundation, light and instilled with unique nourishing ingredients that help to hydrate skin. It also boosts instant radiance and lends any an even tone. It is oil, sulfate, and paraben-free. The good news is, it is available in eight shades that cater to Indian skin tones. The foundation is a little expensive; the rest is a win-win product.
2. Superbalanced Silk Makeup Board Spectrum SPF 15 by Clinique
For those who have dry and patchy skin, these specific works wonder. It is silk enhanced foundation that feels like a second skin. It is very light and hydrates dry skin without making it greasy. The SPF 15 works as a sunscreen shield. The application instantly enhances the complexion and lends a brighter tone. The product is slightly costlier than other foundations. You can mark our words that are worth it.
3. True Match Minerals Skin-Improving Foundation by L’Oreal Paris
L’Oreal Paris is renowned for its smooth and safe cosmetics. It has also come up with a miraculous foundation for those suffering from dry skin. The True Match Minerals Skin range is a fantastic product. It is a powder foundation that is enhanced with 95% skin improving sea minerals. It is instilled with skin-improving nutrients, including Zinc + Kaolin, that results in clear skin. The sea minerals also soothe the discomforts and tighten pores. It hosts the extended stay for almost 16 hours. This excellent loreal product is the best foundation for dry, sensitive skin.
4. Aquafeel Pro Foundation by Colorbar
Colorbar is a fantastic brand offering an array of quality cosmetics at an affordable price. For dry skin, they have refreshing water based, light liquid foundation. It nicely blends with almost every skin tone giving a flawless, calming, and patchless coverage. It is uniquely crafted with high water concentration and combining with vegetable nutrients that work wonders. The best part is it even out the skin tone, and it is free of parabens and fragrance. It is available in three different shades to cater to every skin tone. It is one of those foundations that gives perfect results at very reasonable pricing.
5. Moisture Rich Foundation SPF 15 by Bobbi Brown
Bobbi Brown is again a great name in the cosmetic industry. They have this unique product with blending with ultra-hydrating formula and sodium hyaluronate filled with jojoba, wheat germ, and plant oils to hydrate. It softens the skin and also sets the foundation. It is one of the best of best foundations for dry skin in India. It is rich in vitamin C and E that soothes the skin. The lavender oil adds icing to the cake. It is available in four lovely shades to match Indian skin tones. The foundation is expensive as compared to the other brands.
6. Prime Perfect Foundation by Faces
Faces are offering Prime Perfect Foundation for the ones dealing with dry skin. It is precisely crafted with hyaluronic acid for deep moisturization, and it is also useful in slowing down aging action. The liquid-based foundation is easy to apply. It smoothens your skin and hides imperfections. Also, it is Paraben free and contains Vitamin E that nourishes your skin. It is readily available in different shades and at an affordable price.
7. Colorstay Makeup For Dry Skin by Revlon
Using this foundation on dry skin evens your skin tone and lends flawless coverage for as long as 24 hours. This product is very light in weight and contains nourishing nutrients that moisturize and protects dry skin. It is oil-free and does not cake. It is one of the recommended foundations for dry skin in India.
8. Dream Matte Mousse Foundation by Maybelline New York
Maybelline New York is one of the most liked brands in India. This exclusive whipped formula is very light in weight, and it does not clog the pores. The advanced technology of this product brings out the skin’s natural radiance of your skin. It spread evenly and hydrates your skin. Once you apply it, you feel the magic with a flawless complexion.
9. Skin Foundation Stick by Bobbi Brown
This foundation by Bobbi Brown is blended with Smart Technology for complete moisturization. Using it feels so natural and light. It looks natural and lends instant radiance. It is water, sweat, and humidity-resistant. Most of all, it is a stick, very comfortable to apply and carry along with you.
10. Absolute Illuminating Foundation by Lakme
Lakme is always loved for its range and quality. This Lakme liquid foundation is ideal for daily wear. The dry skin beauties can experience visible luminous skin even with single-use. It provides even coverage with a silky moisturized finish. Once applied, you can feel moisturized and glowing skin. It is affordable with fantastic quality.
11. Mat Magique 12H Bright Mat Foundation by Loreal Paris
Adding another product, Mat Magique 12H Bright Mat Foundation offers a flawless matte finish to dry your skin. It is a lightweight foundation with an intense matte finish. It lasts up to 12 hours and moisturizes your skin well.
12. Natural Blend Comfort Liquid Foundation SPF 20 by Lotus Herbals
This Natural Blend Comfort Liquid Foundation SPF 20 is instilled with botanical extracts of fruits including grape, seed, Soy, Lecithin, and Jojoba. It nourishes and pampers your skin. It cover-up patches well. It is waterproof and feels like a second skin. The SPF 20 saves you from U.V. rays. It is an ideal product for people with dry and sensitive skin.
13. Luminous Silk Foundation by Armani Beauty
As the name says, its silky texture melts into the skin seamlessly. It is very light to cover well without weighing a cakey look. It protects your dark spots and acne quite well. It lends a radiant and moisturized look. So, for those who love silky and shiny makeup, it is a must-have!
14. Fresh Glow Foundation by Burberry
Burberry Fresh Glow Foundation is a great product that leaves your skin fresh and dewy, even though it’s patchy. Its great lends coverage with mirror-flat reflection pearls. This same ingredient helps to skin’s luminosity and never leave cakey. It is easy-to-use and lends a flawless complexion. So, try on for a fantastic occasion.
15. Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint by Neutrogena
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint helps pamper your dry skin with hyaluronic acid and glycerine. It offers the correct amount of tint to your face and keeps it looking fresh. It’s so lightweight that it barely feels that you have applied something. It is one of the ideal product for dry and sensitive skin.
Now, you can easily choose the best one for you.
There are five considerations you need to keep in mind before buying your perfect foundation
- Before picking up any foundation, it is essential to check the skin type. There are three types, oily skins, dry skins, and mixed combinations. So, understand the skin type, then look out for your skin tone. The color is critical; otherwise, makeup might look artificial. Another important thing is picking a safe skin brand. Do not opt for cheap brands as it may harm your skin.
- For dry skin, always opts for a full coverage foundation along with moisturizing quality. It will help to cover the fine lines. Also, it will provide the moisturizing base for glossy makeup. Please do not pick up any foundation by reading it is for dry skin; look for the ingredients and then make a purchase.
- If you have dry and mature skin, then always opt for liquid moistening foundations. Try to avoid stick foundations as they clog into lines. The liquid foundation is relatively lightweight and covers the patches, and also hydrates your skin.
- Even the cream foundation is also a good pick. It is thick in consistency as compared to a liquid foundation. Though it type provides medium to full coverage. It is a much better option and covers from dark circles to patchy and rough skin. The cream base gels well with the skin and lends a long-lasting makeup.
- B.B. Cream is another fantastic option. It is much like a tinted moisturizer. B.B. cream is better than cream but a little lower than foundation. It is appropriate for daily wear. It also hence the skin with better skincare.
We are very hopeful that our list will help to pick up a perfect foundation. Though it is not exhaustive, it still makes you aware of various brands and the appropriate products offered by them. At times we may miss certain products. We feel that you should be careful about picking up, check out a brand that gels well with your skin. Always take a patch test to be sure. Check for any allergy and when you are sure, then make a purchase.