As long as the list of benefits is, the history would also be deep and profound. Vinegar is widely used for many purposes for ages in cooking, medicine, and has health benefits. Beginning from the white vinegar, the contemporary world brings us a variety of vinegar available in the market. Vinegar is derived from the French word vinaigre which means vin=wine and aigre=sour. It’s a sour liquid made through the fermentation from apples, grapes, oats, malted barley, sugar, rice, wine, and others.
From the variety mentioned above, today we will be explaining Apple cider vinegar, its benefits, and how to use it in our day-to-day chores. It is extremely useful and highly demanding and is consumed almost in all parts of the world. Looking at its antioxidant properties it has been in process for ages. The increasing sale of apple cider vinegar has created a competitive sensation in the market. Here we have brought you some of the best brands of vinegar from which you choose and rely on completely. To start with, apple cider vinegar has many varieties to choose from the list we have mentioned below:
4. The mother (It is a cloudy substance that has strands of protein, enzymes, and beneficial bacteria)
You must also check the certified label on the packaging and the cost of the product before picking any. The vinegar is also available in the form of pills, vitamin gummies, capsules, detox tonic, and powder. You can easily shop them from supermarkets or online.
Tip: Not all varieties can fulfill your purpose, so choose selectively as per your need.
Best Apple Cider Vinegar Brands
These brands are tremendously liked and highly rated by consumers because of their certified labels. All these brands are fruitful for your regular issues and easily available in the market or online stores. We can’t resist sharing these well-known brands and make your shopping reasonable.
Established in 1912, the oldest and one of the most famous and highly trusted brands of Apple Cider Vinegar is Bragg. It is raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized, and organic. It also has ‘the mother’ substance that makes it more fruitful to use in marination and salad dressing. It’s kind of an all-rounder for our home and kitchen. It comes in several quantities and is free from any color, preservatives, sugar, and gluten that only makes this brand a must-buy for you.
Made from 100% pure and fresh Himalayan apples, Healthkart apple cider vinegar with the mother is unfiltered, raw, unpasteurized, and contains Vitamin B, C, and oxidants which are beneficial for your health, hair, and skin. They have also experimented by adding flavors like lemon, ginger, and garlic in the vinegar that worked well.
St. Botanica’s apple cider vinegar is undoubtedly the best one to try. It is not only raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized, or has ‘the mother’, but also free from sugar. Looking at another benefit, they don’t have any color, preservatives, sulfates, paraben, and mineral oils in them which is another reason to buy them. It is rich in vitamins and minerals which makes it good for our health.
A magical tonic for our overall health is this pure, raw, unpasteurized, sugar-free is this WOW apple cider vinegar that is made of fresh Himalayan apples. They have all the necessary vitamins, minerals, natural enzymes, and other oxidants. The 4 percent ‘the mother’ in this vinegar is good for hair and skin problems. For effective results, use it within 18 months of the prescribed time.
Approved by FSSAI, this is a vegetarian apple cider vinegar made from apple juice and is purely organic and has ginger, garlic, lemon, and honey as its main ingredients. This vinegar is pure in form and taste due to no color, preservatives, and sugar in it. This chemical-free vinegar is safe to use in the kitchen. With the mother, raw, unpasteurized quality this vinegar is super healthy and successful.
This cost-effective vinegar is healthy and pure for all health, skin, and body problems without having any preservatives in them. It also has all the necessary properties like raw, unpasteurized, the mother, and most importantly, the aroma which is good for your health.
Heinz has been manufacturing the processed food items since 1869 and is known for its famous slogan ‘ 57 varieties’, that they provided. Their apple cider vinegar gives amazing results if you want to use it for skin and health issues. It is raw, unfiltered, and unpasteurized with a mellow flavor. You can also try this in cooking cuisines and making salads.
Neuherbs is a certified brand who are serving ayurvedic products for the past 5 years. Their Apple cider vinegar is completely natural, organic, and unfiltered with no added sugar and preservatives that makes them entirely functional for use and considered best for all purposes.
This is another brand that is gaining popularity from all around with good results, especially when used for hair, beauty, and health purposes. It is certified and cost-effective, with all the important elements like other vinegar. It’s known for its strong aroma and impeccable taste.
This powerful apple cider Vinegar is miraculous for our body as it contains all vital minerals like potassium, copper, iron, sulfur, magnesium, phosphorus, and organic sodium. Its antibiotic and antiseptic qualities can make you try and get efficacious results easily.
Certified by USDA and made from pure organic Himalayan apples, this brand serves best in everything. This vinegar is uber for health, wellness, and beauty. It has health-boosting enzymes and beneficial bacteria with healing properties. The primary elements like raw, unpasteurized, and unfiltered count in the credibility of this product and adds richness with crucial vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
How to use Apple Cider Vinegar for Skin?
Apple cider vinegar is considered a panacea treatment for skin complications like acne, sunburns, and dullness. If you are having sensitive skin we urge you to avoid it.
1. Take one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and one cup of distilled water.
2. Mix them well in a bowl and apply them to your skin using a cotton ball.
3. Leave it for 5-10minutes before washing your face with normal water.
4. Apply a moisturizer afterward.
How to use Apple Cider Vinegar for Acne?
There are two kinds of masks that you try for acne on your skin. Choose the one that suits your skin best.
1. Two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
2. Two tablespoons of honey and 2/3cup of water
3. Mix them thoroughly and apply at the spot of acne
4. Leave it for 25-30minutes before rinsing your face with normal water.
5. For effective results use regularly or thrice a week.
1. 1/4 tablespoon of ACV and 1/4 tablespoon of lemon juice.
2. Give it a nice mix and apply evenly at the acne
3. Dilute the mask if you have sensitive skin or feels itching.
4. Leave the mask for some time before you rinse off with normal water.
How to use Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair Care?
Looking at its antibacterial and antifungal properties, it gives phenomenal results when applied to hair. This remedy mentioned below gives great results when we use vinegar as a conditioner.
1. 4-5 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
2. One and a half glass of water.
3. Give it a nice mix and apply it as a conditioner after shampooing your hair.
4. Massage your scalp gently and leave it for 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Rinse your hair thoroughly with normal water.
How to use Apple Cider Vinegar for Dandruff?
1. Half cup of Apple cider vinegar
2. One and a half cup of cool water
3. Mix them well in a bowl
4. After shampooing, rinse your hair with this mix and leave it.
5. You don’t have to wash your hair again with water.
How to use Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss?
1. One tablespoon of ACV in half glass of water
2. For best results, consume it twice a day
3. Also, if you have any other health issues, consult your doctor about when and how to consume them.
4. It would result better if you drink at fixed time durations.
Generic Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
Regular consumption of apple cider vinegar in adequate quantities can give good results. It is very beneficial for your body, skin, and hair. Here are some other benefits listed below:
1. It helps in losing excess body weight.
2. It controls the sugar level in the blood.
3. Extremely useful in removing acne and sunburns.
4. It acts as a natural hair conditioner.
5. It is effective in removing dandruff.
6. Apple cider vinegar is an incredible ingredient for cooking, can be used for salad marination, desserts, dressing, pickles, and preservatives too!
7. It helps in reducing indigestion.
8. Acts as a natural deodorant.
9. It also reduces cholesterol in the body.
10. It can be utilized as an antifungal agent.
11. It boosts your immunity and metabolism.
12. It is helpful in maintaining the pH balance of your skin.
Side Effects of Apple Cider Vinegar
Due to its sour and acidic nature, it sometimes doesn’t commit to giving effective results. Avoid using it immediately if you are facing any kind of problem on your skin, hair, or body.
1. It can cause skin problems especially if you have dry or sensitive skin.
2. It can create digestive problems if you are consuming regularly and in not required quantities.
3. It can cause potassium and bone loss
4. It can cause dehydration
5. It may cause headaches and nausea.
6. If you are having a sensitive or dry scalp, it can cause hair to fall.
7. If used after the expiry date, it can cause reactions.
Adopting the best lifestyle is good but following the healthiest routine is the moonlight for life. We strongly believe that these brands of apple cider vinegar will solve all your complications and make your skin, hair, and body feel the best. Choose any one of the brands listed above as per your budget and requirements. Make sure you do the trial first and then blend it into your daily routine.